What is CE certification?
What is CE certification?
What is CE certification? Many people who do not understand CE certification believe that CE certification means quality certification. As long as CE certification is available, it means that the product quality is qualified. However, this is not the case. CE certification only represents that the product has passed CE certification.
What is CE certification? Many people who do not understand CE certification believe that CE certification means quality certification. As long as they have CE certification, they represent the quality of the product. However, this is not the case. CE certification only represents that the product has passed the CE certification and is safe. In the EU market, although the CE certification is not a product of acceptable quality, but only CE-certified products can be sold in the EU market, it can be said that the CE certification certificate is a pass for products exported to the EU. How is CE security certification handled?
1. Companies that need to apply for CE certification should submit a preliminary oral or written application to the issuing agency.
2. The applicant fills in the CE-marking application form and sends the application form, product instruction manual and technical documents to the laboratory.
3, the laboratory to determine the inspection standards and test items and quote.
4. The applicant confirms the quotation and sends the samples and related technical documents to the WorldCom.
5. The applicant provides technical documents.
6. NTEK test sends a notice of fees to the applicant, and the applicant pays the certification fee according to the notification of charges.
7. NTEK testing for product testing and review of technical documents.
8. The technical documentation review includes whether the document is complete and whether the document is written in the official language of the European Community (English, German or French).
9. If the technical documentation is incomplete or does not use the specified language, the laboratory will notify the applicant to improve.
10. If the test fails, the laboratory will promptly notify the applicant to allow the applicant to improve the product. So, until the test passed. The applicant should make changes to the technical data in the original application in order to reflect the actual situation after the change.
11, the correction costs involved in the 9th, 10th page of this page, the laboratory will issue a supplementary charge notification to the applicant.
12. The applicant pays for rectification according to the supplementary charge notification requirements.
13. The laboratory shall provide the applicant with a test report or technical document (TCF), a CE certificate of conformity (COC), and a CE mark.
14. Send the CE certificate + report to the customer and close the project.
Related Industry Knowledge