UL standard, almost all kinds of products, it is the basis of identification products. UL publishes more than more than 500 standards, of which 70% are adopted by the National Standards Institute (ANSI) as the national standard.
1 UL Standard structure
In general, the UL standard in the structure can be divided into:
(1) The range of products covered by the standard;
(2) The structure of the product requirements;
(3) The requirements for the raw materials used in the products;
(4) The requirements for the components used in the product;
(5) UL laboratory to sample test equipment requirements and test methods;
(6) Test equipment requirements and test methods for manufacturer's factory;
(7) Product logo and specification requirements.
Related Industry Knowledge