Get Your Electrical/Electronic Products Approved for the Japanese Market

- Jun 01, 2018 -


Imports of electrical and electronic products fall under the Specified Electrical Appliances and Materials category. Any goods you wish to sell in Japan therefore require PSE certification by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI). With rich experience, professional knowledge, and our network of specialists and contacts, TÜV Rheinland is your reliable partner for exporting electronic products to Japan. Smoothly and quickly.

We offer conformity assessment services of Specified Electrical Appliances and Materials for PSE Mark in compliance with Article 9 of the DENAN Act (Electrical Appliance and Material Safety Act).

S-Mark (Safety Mark)

More Value to your product with our Safety Mark

We also offer various conformity assessments and certification services, such as the SCEA's S-Mark certification for various electrical and electronic products.

S-Mark certification can be used to prove the conformity of requirements, differentiate your product in the market.

Benefits at a Glance

We have many years of experience in testing and evaluating products for compliance with Japanese regulations and know-how of the Japanese market.

In addition, variety of certifications for Japan as well as other testings and certifications are offered as one-stop service to reduce your cost and time.

  • BIS Certification In India
  • ISED Canada Certification Services
  • FDA Registration
  • Audio Video Product CCC Test
  • Robot Toys ASTM F963 Test Safety Test
  • RED Wireless Networking Equipment Double IR RF Remote WiFi Sensor Extender Repeater Extension

Related Products